- Headaches and migraines
- Lower back pain
- Back and shoulder tension
- Muscle spasm
- Discomforts of pregnancy
- Circulatory problems
63 Queen Street South #10, Mississauga, Ont. L5M 3S9
At the Natural Approach our friendly and professional staff are committed to making your experience at our clinic a positive one.
All of our massage therapists are registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
**Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask all our clients read the following questionnaire before booking**
1. Did you have close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness OR travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
3. Do you have ANY of the following symptoms? Fever, new onset of cough, worsening of chronic cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, pink eye, or runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause.
4. If you are 70 years of age or older, have you experienced any of the following symptoms: delirium, unexplained or increase number of falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If you answered NO to ALL questions, you may proceed with booking an appointment.
If you answered YES to ANY question, please call Telehealth at 1-866-797-0000.
What to expect?
- You will be screened for COVID-19 (before the appointment and when you arrive)
- Arrive alone, as close to your appointment time as possible
- Please wear a mask (your RMT will be wearing a medical mask at all times)
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and before you leave
What cleaning and disinfecting protocols are in place?
- Linens, blankets and pillows will be changed and cleaned after each appointment
- Treatment room will be completely disinfected between each appointment
- Items that cannot be cleaned or disinfected or changed between clients will be removed from the treatment area
If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help.
Thank you for your cooperation!!
WELCOME TO THE NATURAL APPROACH
Our clinic is located in beautiful Streetsville. We have been providing massage therapy services since 2008. Our elegant clinic provides a peaceful and calming atmosphere perfect for ridding you of all your stress, aches and pains.
63 Queen Street South Unit #10